Carmel Symphony Orchestra Announces Auditions
The Carmel Symphony Orchestra, an outstanding professional community-based volunteer orchestra with paid principals and a few paid core string positions, will hold auditions by appointment on September 16 (strings and harp) and September 17 (winds substitutes). Please note that players who cannot attend all Masterwork concerts (classical concerts) should not audition for principal roles.
Auditions will take place at Clay Middle School in Carmel, Indiana. No transportation will be provided for auditions.
- Substitute Flute (paid/volunteer)
- Substitute Oboe (paid/volunteer)
- Substitute Clarinet (paid/volunteer)
- Substitute Bassoon (paid/volunteer)
- Principal Viola (paid)
- Assistant Principal Viola (paid)
- Assistant Principal Cello (paid)
- Section Violin (paid)
- Section Violin (volunteer)
- Section Cello (volunteer)
- Substitute Strings (paid and volunteer)
- Substitute Harp (paid)
Please request an audition and audition materials by sending a one page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 3. Specific dates and audition times will be communicated at least one week prior to auditions. We look forward to hearing from you!